I don’t have medical insurance, where can I get care for my injury?

You were in an accident and you were not at fault. Your car is damaged and you have sustained injuries that needed an ambulance ride to the emergency room and follow up medical care.

Your car is the least of your worries. That nagging pain in your back and the headache that won’t go away is your primary concern. Neither the bills from the Riverside hospital nor the ambulance company that treated you are concerns to be ignored. And to make things worse, you do not have any medical insurance. What do you do?

Call me, Gary G. Goldberg, a Riverside personal injury attorney with over 30 years of experience. I can help you get the medical treatment you need. I will also handle your case personally, not hand it off to an assistant. I will help you protect your rights and ensure you are made whole again.

What if an ambulance pulls up to an accident scene and takes you to a hospital emergency room where you are treated.  Shortly after that, you receive bills from the ambulance company and the emergency room.  Your first reaction is, “Help, I have no medical insurance to pay these bills.”  What do you do?

The first thing to do when you get home is to call your automobile insurance company to see whether you have med-pay coverage.  This type of coverage may pay medical bills up to $5,000 or more. Don’t wait to be injured in an automobile accident where you risk not having the insurance to pay for your medical expenses.  Call your automobile insurance company and ask about medical coverage. However, if you get hurt and have no insurance call me. I will be able to help you find a doctor who will treat you now and get paid later.  This is known as ‘treating on a lien’.  Most doctors are not willing to treat a patient on a lien unless they have an attorney. A medical lien is a promise that your attorney makes to a doctor who is treating you stating that the doctor will be paid when you recover from the at-fault driver.

It is important to note that if you do not get appropriate and reasonable treatment,  you are not mitigating your damages.  If you decide not to get treatment for injuries sustained at the time of the accident, what happens if those injuries get worse with time?  The at-fault driver may not be fully responsible because you could have avoided problems earlier.

Mitigating your damages means limiting the damages that you are now suffering with proper medical care. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident and do not have any medical insurance to pay for your medical bills, contact me at the Law Office of Gary G. Goldberg. I will be able help you find a doctor that will treat you on a lien.

Call me at (951) 788-8325. THERE IS NO COST TO YOU to talk to me. There is no risk or obligation. Don’t wait. Contact me today.


Proudly serving Riverside County, California, including the cities of Riverside, Corona, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley, Beaumont, Temecula, and Murrieta as a Riverside Personal Injury Attorney. © Copyright MMXXII Gary G. Goldberg