Riverside Municipal Vehicle Accidents Lawyer

Riverside is the home to hundreds of city vehicles, including buses, police cars, fire engines, garbage and other public-works vehicles. California tort claims laws permit persons to sue the public entity for money damages for personal injury caused by the negligent actions of any employee of the government while acting within the scope of employment. Having over 30 years experience as a Riverside attorney handling claims against public entities, I know how to build a strong case to get you excellent results.

The government may be liable when government employees are involved in accidents.  These municipal vehicle accidents may involve emergency vehicles, such as fire engines, ambulances or police cars.  In addition, non-emergency vehicle accidents are also common (i.e. being rear-ended by a public school bus or sideswiped by a city public works truck).

Accidents with city or country vehicles can entail the interpretation and application of complex laws. The  procedure for a recovery against a public entity are significantly more complex than a normal civil claim when a city vehicle is involved. If you have been injured in an accident involving a city or county vehicle, contact the Law Office of Gary G. Goldberg. I have a high level of commitment to client service.

I always protect the rights of my injured clients at every phase of representation. Call me today at (951) 788-8325 for a free case evaluation. Let me help you determine how best to advance your injury claim. There are time limits to when you can file a claim, so don’t hesitate to call me.